Arizona Organization for Nurse Leaders uses Nursing Network to connect with their members and followers.
Please log in or create an account to become a member of Arizona Organization for Nurse Leaders.
Benefits of Membership
AzONL’s goal is to add to the collegiality in the nursing community and make decisions that strengthen the nursing profession in Arizona. The breadth and scope of our membership is essential to that strength. It adds richness to our programs, our dialogue and builds our collective voice as an organization.
AzONL has dedicated a portion of its work to collaborative initiatives with the Arizona Nurses Association, the Arizona State Board of Nursing and the Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association. A representative from each of these groups provides updates at each of our quarterly meetings. The AzONL Board is also committed to providing educational programs that are relevant and thought-provoking.
AzONL encourages you to register for AzONL’s education programs held throughout the year including the Nurse Leader Forums (1/2 program) and the Annual Adda Alexander Conference on Patient Safety (1 day conference). All of the programs combine professional development with time for connecting with your peers.
INVEST IN YOURSELF.
As an AzONL Member you join a respected and influential group of Nurse Leaders in Arizona. Members enjoy ROI and access to a variety of benefits including:
- Information & Updates: Stay current on what is happening not only on the state level but also on national issues that impact nursing and nurse leaders from all settings.
- National Affiliation & Representation: AzONL is the Arizona Affiliate for the American Organization of Nurse Executives (AONE) and represents Nurse Leaders on a variety of state-level coalitions, committees and groups.
- State Advocacy: AzONL works in partnership with the Arizona State Board of Nursing, the Arizona Nurses Association and the Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association and other partners to advocate for nursing, leadership and patients and families.
- Education & Resources: AzONL provides several educational programs on relevant topics with actionable take-aways through out the year including an Annual Conference.
- Public Policy Updates: AzONL updates members on the Arizona Legislature, Regulatory Agencies and other public policy topics that directly affect you as a nurse leader.
- Career Center: this nationally-networked online center helps you recruit talent for your organization or identify career opportunities for yourself.
- Professional Networking: enjoy access to a variety of opportunities to connect with Nurse Leader colleagues from around the state through structured and informal forums.